Monday, November 21, 2016

Literacy blog post

                  Atomic nuke explosion
Welcome back to another blog post this is my Literacy blog post.

One day I was swimming in my pool and I saw a bright light, and in the bright light was Charlie who was heading to mars to explode it. So I had to fly there as fast as possible and  warn everyone before there home got destroyed and Dom was still asleep so I had to wake him up so he could help me get everyone to safety from the nuke that will kill everyone and Dom got kidnapped by Charlie while I wasn’t looking and he had taken him somewhere I could not find him so I flew all around the galaxy trying to find him eventually. I found him at a secret lair underground full of evil stuff and stuff to explode the entire galaxy system.

IF I surrender I will die and dom will be granted year to try get out of the galaxy system but if I don’t surrender dom and I will get charlie's army and try and kill them all and we will try to get off mars before charlie explodes the planet.

As Dom and I flew off mars,we were blown further Into the galaxy as mars exploded. We didn’t know where we were going to end up because we were blown so far from mars In to the galaxy.

How are we going to get back to earth we are so high up In the galaxy. Then all of a sudden a spaceship came into view that came closer to us that they got us to board the spaceship so the aliens gave us a ride back to earth. We were closer to earth that we could see the great wall of China, so we new we could get home to New Zealand and live in peace, and I could finish my swim with Dom and superman while we were having a beer







5 comments:

  1. Nice work, Jacob, you did an awesome job on this writing and it turned out great. I also really like how you used people from our class for the characters. Keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow good job I hope that you make it to funday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Jacob :) I like the dicrptive words and at the start u hooked the reader in> Also I liked ur characters. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your story and all of the detale that you put in your writing and i hope you can do some more of your amazing work keep it up

    ReplyDelete